My start to 2015 has been a little bit slow. I had a very enjoyable Christmas and New Years, and while I had hoped to spend some of my break working on and planning for this blog and for my etsy store, I haven’t been able to. I hit a creative wall and I’m hoping to kick start my brain this week.
While I didn’t get much done, I did start a couple of things. I have started ordering materials for jewellery. Last night I finished my first trial dog bow tie (with some success). I also briefly started planning what I’ll be writing about on here during the year.
Some of the things I plan to write about are:
– my handmade business and upcoming markets I’ll be at
– interviews with local business owners
– attempts at recreating pet related crafts with instructions found online
– continuing reviews of eateries, and
– general ramblings – some pet related, some not.
If all goes to plan, I’m hoping for a launch date of 1 March for my etsy store. There will be giveaways leading up to the launch so make sure you’re subscribed to this blog!
In the meantime, last week I discovered my new favourite pet on Instagram – Princess Monster Truck. With her massive eyes and ridiculously cute underbite, she’s definitely worth following.